Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Want To Craft With Me In The Future?

Hello, as you may have noticed, this blog is not active anymore. I'm still posting DIYs and such, but only on my lifestyle blog: www.handmadedreamsofmine.com

The posts from this blog will more or less be transferred to the active blog, but nevertheless this one will be closed during next year. I hope you will join me on the other blog, and all the craft things can be found through DIY tag: http://www.handmadedreamsofmine.com/search/label/DIY

One of the future projects is a lampshade from can tabs, and I'm also planning some clothing & decor DIYs for the next year. So meet me on the active blog and we can hang out. :)

Thank you for all your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment for me. I always read every single one of them, and appreciate all them equally, even though I might not answer to every one individually. :) Your lovely comments always make my day, and I love to hear what you're thinking. I try to have the time to check out your blogs, and maybe comment back. :)

You can comment in following languages (as these are the ones I understand):
English, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, German

xoxo ♥